In a message dated 1/26/00 7:51:43 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

/|\/|\ Right. It could also be caused by "brick walling" the mic input, where
the signal coming into the mic input is so high that it is completely
distorted. No adjustment of the recording level (automatically or manually)
will fix this problem. /|\/|\

  Ah, so this is what was happening when I recorded a concert a few months
ago. It was my first attempt at recording in a very noisy venue, and the bass
was overwhelming!

  So would I do to fix this problem on future recordings? I'm pretty much
still new to the world of live MD recordings, so I really don't know what I
could do to fix this problem... I would prefer to keep my binaural mics
instead of buying different ones, if that's even possible...

~Zach
http://start.at/cens - The Cutting Edge of Nothing Significant