Heya all,

After reading some of the explenations some of them kinda make sense,
esp with moving your head and the music no appearing to move. For the
first time this moring I was listening to a mono recording and I
actually felt physically sick, I was on a bus at the time on my way to
college, so I had the volume pritty high.

I can't think that it's thanks to loud volume, 'cos I listen to stereo
recordings at full and most times I escape the headache monster ;). So
I kinda like Gaz's idea ;). The music type, well I don't know, some of
it is dance, some punk, a lot 80's/ very early 90's.

My GF can't stand loud noises, so maybe she just has very "delicate"
ears... (Nahhh, just a wimp ;). The one thing I've never had is
ringing, never not even after loud gigs.

Anyway, thanks for your theories guys, least I'm not the only one out
there,

Back to revising for Physics modules tommorow, ack PH01 Electricity
and mechanics and PH03 Further Physics.... UCK!

Peter.
--
"We do not ask for money, only knowledge." -- Me.
Peter Wood ([EMAIL PROTECTED])