On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

        Hi,

> Umm... how does this contradict anything that I said?

        Damn, I'm sorry! I misread your mail. My eyes were reading it,
but my mind were thinking on the discussion on doing so on a portable.

        I also have post some mails regarding that: a USB or Firewire,
computer-oriented device.

        sorry,

Francisco J. Montilla               System & Network administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      irc: pukka        Seville            Spain
INSFLUG (LiNUX) Coordinator: www.insflug.org   -   ftp.insflug.org