Heya,

I was using Soundforge to break up live recordings into separate files then burn to
disc but i've just started using a much quicker way which is quite easy.

1) Record MD to HDD using Soundforge.
2) Do any editting (such as EQ, fade ins/outs, and use the normalise feature to get
the audio to maximum level) and save as a single wav file.
3) Use CDwav to open the file and place track markings with the mouse, then save a
cuesheet.
4) Use CDRWin to burn a cuesheet to CD.

For most recordings i reckon it takes me around 30 minutes to do (excluding MD>HDD
transfer)

Jason

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]