From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Lynch, Jason JD
Sent:   Monday, 3 April 2000 9:24
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        RE: MD: Fw: Fw: Transferring MD to CD

Heya,

I was using Soundforge to break up live recordings into separate files then
burn to disc but i've just started using a much quicker way which is quite
easy.

1) Record MD to HDD using Soundforge.
2) Do any editting (such as EQ, fade ins/outs, and use the normalise feature
to get the audio to maximum level) and save as a single wav file.
3) Use CDwav to open the file and place track markings with the mouse, then
save a cuesheet.
4) Use CDRWin to burn a cuesheet to CD.

For most recordings i reckon it takes me around 30 minutes to do (excluding
MD>HDD transfer)

Jason