From: Magic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 3 April 2000 9:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Fw: Fw: Transferring MD to CD

From: Lynch, Jason JD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 12:23 AM

> Heya,
>
> I was using Soundforge to break up live recordings into separate files
then burn to disc but i've just started using a much quicker way which is
quite easy.

> 1) Record MD to HDD using Soundforge.
> 2) Do any editting (such as EQ, fade ins/outs, and use the normalise
feature to get the audio to maximum level) and save as a single wav file.
> 3) Use CDwav to open the file and place track markings with the mouse,
then save a cuesheet.
> 4) Use CDRWin to burn a cuesheet to CD.

Try WaveLab.

1) Record MD to HDD
2) Click "auto generate track marks for CD" from the "Markers" menu
3) From the "Dynamics" menu choose "Normalise to 98%"
5) From the File menu choose "Burn CD".

Entire process - 4 minutes (excluding MD to HDD and burning CD).

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee
named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this
message in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]