The Ratman is right again.  In fact the entire subjective topic of "high, low,
or mid" quality makes no sense to me.

There is no official classification in this regard.  What parameters do you
use?  Technical measurements?  Listening tests?

After all that a high end system can sound really bad in a "bad room".  The room
is as critical any other part of the system.

Larry