From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Peter Forest
Sent:   Friday, 28 July 2000 11:50
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: Napigator : How does it work ?

Hi Everyone... Yesterday I've downloaded Napigator from the website someone
give us on the list...

However, I don't know what to do with this ?

May I use it with Internet Explorer or I need to have Unix ???

How can I download MP3 songs with Napigator ?

Is it legal ?

Usually I was going on several website to download MP3 songs but it was very
often busy or broken links so I get rid of those... Is it better with
Napigator ?

Please Help Me with Napigator (or any way to download oldies songs from '70,
'80 and '90... My favorites !!!

Thanks

Pierre.