But maybe the small bands could bypass the record corporations altogether
if Napster was still around?
They could market their own music, (as many small bands have done) and
then any sales would go direct to the band, insted of 99% of it to the
greedy suits in the greedy record corps...

IMHO, these vultures have had it too good for too long - the sooner they
become redundent to the whole distribution/marketing chain the better...
GB