> Boycotts have worked in the past.  When I was a little boy (a million years
> ago) living in NYC they started a boycott against s company called Judy Bond
> Clothes.  They had shopping bags that said "Don't buy Judy Bond Clothes".
> There's no Judy Bond clothes anymore is there??

heehee.. the shopping bag thing wouldn't work now... people would just
think it was a publicity exercise, and then there would be a phase where
all the labels clothes had "..don't buy these clothes.." phrase written on
them, and then after a short while everyone would move onto the next
fashion phase, and the company would go out of businesss.. er.. okay, so it
would work..

seanB