Yesterday, during the afternoon I was with my friend at Best Buy in Daytona
Beach (Florida). Since my friend is really interested in minidisc and I was
far from my business (he was just passing by for a couple hours for business
purposes).

I try to find minidisc equipment and blanks and there was any... I was very
amazed about all this and call a sales man from electronic department...

The guy was a bit special, (to not say DUMB), and explain us that Minidisc
was Out of Business, it was not a good thing for industry and nobody was
buying this anymore... That why they remove it from their shelf.

The guy also tell us that Minidisc was stealing CD industry... And that
Minidisc will die soon...

I was shocked !!! Really angry, but I stay calm and slowly I get out of this
store !!!

What the hell is that ???

If someone knows what's happening with Best Buy, please let me know...

Peter.

P.S. Personally I will continue to sell minidisc; hoping it will not last
too soon...