Peter, we are talking about 2 and a half to 3 years ago.  At that time, there
was only one company making MDs that were not located in Japan, Hi Space.  It
said "Made on France" on the disc.

Since there were no other companies outside of Japan making MDs at that time, I
don't see how it could have been made by anything else.  Also, Hi Space must
have gotten their act together since I was selling (we never sold Hi Space
because we could not come to an agreement on price with the owner of the
company) because they didn't have a very good reputation back then.

Larry