Sean Buckingham wrote:

> I suggest that we a/b test this, by throwing various different brands from
> various heights......   sorry, sorry.

You would be able to tell the difference between slip in cases and flip
top cases this way, but probably not the MD themselves.

> oh.. btw. i agree with princegaz'sss comments backing up pierre.. never
> apologise for your english.. it's many, many times better than my french!

His English is readable and he gets his point across.  What more can you
ask?  About the only French I know is "Are you sleeping, brother John",
or Frera Jacques and I can't spell that.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways