> "Davini, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I read the "Myths" within the Minidisc.org page, and everything Mr.
> > Woudenberg writes makes perfect sense to me, BUT - - - - Could
> > someone please tell me WHY I REALLY DO hear a difference between
> > discs then?

I don't understand why there isn't a differnece in sound quality between
blanks (If that is really the case)? I mean, why are some more expensive tha
others? Are some not made better/easier for the laser to read/smoother
inoperation or something akin to all of that?

Cassettes definitely have higher qualities amongst them... Why not MDs?

Thanks,