This OFFER is for USA Resident Only... (Sorry for International Customers)

We just find yesterday another great rebate coupons for our Buy It Online
Store :

$15 OFF for any $25 ORDER and more...

(so, you can pay as low as $1.03 per minidisc for red minidisc)

With each order, we still continue to give ONE FREE TECHNO COLOR 74mn MD !

INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GREAT PROMOTION PRICE FROM DEAL HUNTING FOR KHEOPS
MINIDISC !

brand new coupon for any existing customer at Buy It Online for
$15 OFF any order of $25 and more at Buy It Online.

http://www.buyitonline.com/coupons/coupons.asp?couponid=4210QQO

Deal Hunting  $15 OFF of $25 ORDER (My friend from Deal Hunting give me this
great coupon)

So MD as low as $1.03 with this coupon...

Our Buy It Online website store :

http://www.buyitonline.com/kheopsminidisc