las wrote:

> "
> Regards (and still friends I hope),
> Larry

No problem here, some of my best friends are dentists, my nephew just
got started in his practice, and I'll probably  have to go to one next
week.  Bit down on a potato chip wrong and it went between the gum and
my front tooth.  Been sore and swollen ever since.  Lots of brushing and
hot washes seem to be helping a bit.
If it isn't better when I get back from a music festival this weekend,
I'll have to make an appointment.   damn.

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways