Dear Dan....

I can't argue with you about the large quantity of advertisement I sent in
the past...

Now, I have suggested some solutions, and I think that if I only put a link
on my signature it will be good too and I will only write message to help or
to answer to another message...

Just forget about a list with coupons on a website or something like this
because all the coupons I find on the Web (It take several hours of research
sometimes) are for a very little time... Sometimes only ONE DAY ! Imagine
the work to refresh a list everyday and update it each time...

So, when I will put a coupon in my signature it will be a RUSH coupon
(sometime it could be good for more than 2 days, but I can't guaranteed it !
It depends of Buy It Online Staff !)

If you find that my Minidisc Advertisement harass people, what about all
those message we received with OFF TOPIC SUBJECT like actors, signer or
anything else non regarding MD matters...

I think that it's better to post advertisement about MD than talk about
subject with no interest with MD, what do you think ???

Regards,

Peter.