"J. Coon" wrote:

> Get out of digest mode.  Set up a MD folder and sort  all the MD mail
> into it.  Then when you read the mail, just click on the subject line
> and all the mail for that subject is together.  if you see the word
> coupon, use the delete button.

I really don't understand why people who are really interested in MD and what
to either ask questions or contribute in any way would waste their time with
the digest.  It's like those of us on the list are here to entertain the digest
people :).

> That isn't any good.  People that are interested in MD get on the list
> to find out more  about it and where the deals are.  We need to make
> suer newcommers know of deals so they can get their feet wet.

I want to know about any coupons!!!  I don't want to have to hunt for them or
join another list!!!

Larry