Dan Frakes wrote:

I was under the impression (from the description of the list) that it was
for discussing MiniDisc technology, getting help, etc. I didn't see "and
where to get good deals on a daily basis" in the description. What's
wrong with the suggestion already made: people can join Peter's list,
that HE ALREADY HAS SET UP FROM HIS WEB SITE (emphasis for clarity, not
rudeness). No more work for people like you who have filters, etc., and
it relieves the rest of us of having to dig through them.

You can't get the discounts on his regular website.  If finding a way to get
blank MDs isn't directly related to the importance of this list, then I don' t
know what is.

Dan, you can spend all the time that you want on technical talk about MDs.  If
a blank is going to cost you $15 dollars each (as they once were), except from
our friend for Wesleyan, no one else is going to be about afford the blanks to
use the technology.

Larry