From: "Francisco J. Huerta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Personally, I think MP3 players are a big hit with... ahem... how to put
this politely... people who don't like paying for their music (aka Napster
users). And that's it.

Are you trying to say that MD users never make copies of CDs which they
don't actually own? Are you going to tell me that you've never made an MD
copy of a friends CD or a borrowed CD?

Do you seriously think that the only people who use MP3 players are people
who download their music exclusively from Napster?

Francisco...ahem...how to put this politely...bullshit.

Don C.