If it is like all the other Sony units I've had, you plug in the remote,
and the head phones unplug from the remote and you plug the new head
phones in where the Sony haed phones went.  One caveat though, the older
Sonys used a proprietary headphone jack so Ihad to get an adaptor from
MiniDisc Now.

Niels Schenk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently purchased a sony e-900 md player. And I'm plannng to
> purchase a headroom airhead, and etymotic er4s. But, my e-900 has got
> only 1 headphone out. When I want to use my airhead, I will have to plug
> it in to the md player. Normally this means that I will not be able to
> use my remote because the 'remote plug' and the headphone jack are put
> in 1 plug. My question is if it's possible to chop my headphone jack
> from the remote plug, so that I can insert my airhead connector directly
> into the md player.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Niels Schenk

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways