[...]
> But you are starting to see less and less phono inputs on these units
(there
> is none on the MD-C2).
[...]

I'm not sure that this is a difference between MD-C2 and MD-C2H, but mine
has inputs, I have my JE640 hooked up to it, and I use that more than the 3
MD changer on the stereo anyway (MDLP playback, its easier to eject stuff,
change titles/tracks etc a lot quicker, and I can monitor recordings as
well), could possibly be a difference between US and UK model or just a name
difference (The H that is),

Stuart Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/personal/