Hi Guys,

On Wednesday, February 23, 2011 07:13:09 am Dave Neary
wrote:

> In fact, it seems to me that the Handset UX is also
> missing a page (or pages) focussed on the code project.

Is this project page about Intel's Tablet UX, or a
community-driven Tablet UX?

If this for a community-driven project, I suggest that we
not fork from the Handset UX too quickly.  A lot of folks
may dig the panel-based viewing... but some folks really
just want to see their application icons and don't care for
all those widgets.  I would also participate in this
project.

If it's for Intel's Tablet UX, it would be a good idea to
re-read the NDA that you agreed to when you downloaded it --
just to be sure.

-gabriel