On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Foster, Dawn M wrote:

NDA? I don't remember agreeing to any NDA.

Do you mean the pre-alpha release from Intel that is here:

   http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego
   http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego

I don't know about you, but I had to go through this page:

   http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego

I think the confusion is that you needed to click through
an end user license agreement (not an NDA).

Bah! All 3 of those URLs were the same. (I'm spoiled by select and middle-click-pasted in linux) :-/

OK, linked from here:

   http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego-sdk-suite

I had to go through this:

   http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/meego-iso-esla

Whether this is an NDA or EULA... whatever.  It says:

  THE EVALUATION MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR EVALUATION
  PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED BY RECIPIENT OR
  INCORPORATED INTO RECIPIENT'S PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE. PLEASE
  CONTACT AN INTEL SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO LEARN ABOUT THE
  AVAILABILITY AND COST OF A COMMERICAL VERSION OF THE
  EVALUATION SOFTWARE.

This was in bold type and (admittedly) where I quit reading. Anyway, it warrants a re-read if people are going to start hacking on it in public.

-gabriel