Dave, I would like to join this opinion of yours. If anything, my talk
at meego con showed the ill results for Maemo but there was no option
there to do UX development in the open. Alas, MeeGo seems to repeat
most of the mistakes time after time without improving. This
dramatically can influence the future of the project, as I fear.

Given comments I received for the talk, and the lack of address of
issues mentioned there I am wondering if there is indeed any will to
really listen to the community. The compliance spec process as it was
handled so far also does not seem promising.

-Sivan