Hi,

This should probably be a bug in the "Policy" product, but anyway...

The license agreement defines "Open Source Software" as follows:
> 1.3 "Open Source Software" means any software that requires as a
> condition of use, modification and/or distribution of such software
> that such software or other software incorporated into, derived from
> or distributed with such software (a) be disclosed or distributed in
> source code form; or (b) be licensed by the user to third parties for
> the purpose of making and/or distributing derivative works; or (c) be
> redistributable at no charge. Open Source Software includes, without
> limitation, software licensed or distributed under any of the
> following licenses or distribution models, or licenses or
> distribution models substantially similar to any of the following:
> (a) GNU's General Public License (GPL) or Lesser/Library GPL (LGPL),
> (b) the Artistic License (e.g., PERL), (c) the Mozilla Public
> License, (d) the Netscape Public License, (e) the Sun Community
> Source License (SCSL), (f) the Sun Industry Source License (SISL),
> (g) the Apache Software license and (h) the Common Public License
> (CPL).

None of the licences cited do not "require as a condition of use [...]
of such software that such software [...] be disclosed or distributed in
source code form" and many of them don't even require that for
modification and redistribution.

It would be nice to improve the definition of "open source software" in
the license.

Cheers,
Dave.

--