Den 29-09-2011 10:55, Graham Cobb skrev:
On Thursday 29 September 2011 06:10:45 Peter Jespersen wrote:
Nokias primary contribution to the MeeGo project has been Qt and submits
to Handset UX (plus delivering the N900/N9/N950 for developers to test
on) - Qt is the crucial point here, but most of it has been GPL'ed - you
exaggerate the importance of Nokia here (also I suspect quite a few of
the contributions from the Nokia developers to be made on the side).
I disagree.  Qt has been Nokia's most *visible* contribution to MeeGo but
their most *important* has been the hardware, along with the drivers to make
it work.

My reason was :

The hardware and drivers most likely is the most important contribution to Handset UX - but Qt is present on all MeeGo variants, even Netbook UX (Netbook UX differs since that basically is Moblin, that traditionally is Clutter centric), annice application framework and an eatable SDK is crucible for the success of such platforms.

/Peter