Em Sexta-feira 24 Setembro 2010, às 15:21:24, Eero Tamminen escreveu:
> (With the Webkit the problem is more that a lot of development is done
> by Apple behind closed doors, I don't think they have open repos
> for that development, just occasional code dumps.  Correct me
> if I'm mistaken.)

That's not a behaviour we want to copy.

Let's instead try to copy the good behaviour that other companies have. We
have very good examples in this mailing list.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2010  -  Munich Oct 11-13  -  San Francisco Nov 1-3
For more information and to register: http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2010