You have not yet installed Qt Components package, exactly same way that you
need include and link
libraries in C++ Qt, you need import Component libraries for Qml.

>What am i doing wrong? Or is exactly this caused by the fact, that nokia tries
>to fragment qt into desktop and mobile >versions and i won't be able to run
>meego apps on the desktop without using emulation?

There will be components for both Mobile MeeGo and Symbian and also Desktop
version.

Qt Components are reducing fragmentation, first time there is toolkit
supporting Both MeeGo and Symbian in Mobile
and all desktop environments.

Kate