On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 07:14 -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On 5/10/2011 2:16 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
> >
> > I hope to see some official acceptance for Maalit in Meego 1.3. After
> > all, it's gotta have a serious input method framework. The libmeegotouch
> > dependency seems to be the only problem so far. But you need to be loud,
> > clear and direct to Nokia that they need to devote time to removing that
> > libmeegotouch dependency from Maalit.
>
> Since it was Nokia itself that told us a year ago that libmeegotouch
> should be designed out...
> ... I'm pretty sure they know.

Good, but that's a long way from a direct discussion about the keyboard
and what is needed to get it into Meego.

We are all here. I don't see why we can't have a clear public
conversation about things rather than guessing at what each other
thinks. That's not the best way to make sure concrete things actually
happen.

--
murr...@murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com