On 5/10/2011 1:42 AM, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 11:29 +0300, Sakari Poussa wrote:
That (Qt5) is a vision with timeline. It's not 10 years, it is 1+ year as you
can read from the blog.

These are big and complex things which need long cycles to be planned and
communicated correctly. That's what we (MeeGo) are doing now. And not saying do
MTF apps now and then say year later that use something else.

So yes, we need to start the preparation now.
Again, nothing has been mentioned in that document that either QWidget
or QGraphicsView are or will be deprecated with Qt 5.

regardless of that, for MeeGo libmeegotouch is not our preferred way of writing applications, or even a supported one.....
.... so cleaning that up is a target anyway.