sweet fuc# christ!!
imagine how many water spray nozzles you would need to cover that!
perhaps you could just mount the datsun badge to it and it can be your
grill.

good luck!

----- Original Message -----
From: jamesf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: membersozdat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 2:59 PM
Subject: Intercooler fitting... Help


> I just picked up my new intercooler... I think I am going to need a hand
>
> installing it....  Not sure where I will mount the headlights (or the
> grill,
> bumper, blinkers radiator etc ... :)
>
> I tried to find a bigger one but this little one was all I could find...
>
> (it's got to impress all the rice boys :)
> Now maybe if I weld two together like they did with those Piazza
> intercoolers in Hot4s......
>
> http://www.ozdat.com/ozdat/newintercooler.jpg
>
> No, seriously... should be able to cut it up to make 2 or 3 very nice
> intercoolers
>
> Bit of a bugger to get home in the dat though. The thing just fitted
> across the back
> seat.... pressed up against both doors ... just squeezed it in  ;)
>
> Cya
> JamesF
> OZDAT Online
>
> --
> ________________________________________________________________________
>
> James Fitness
> Director
> Data Scribe Australia Pty Ltd
> http://www.datascribe.com.au
> Computers and Supplies
>
> OZDAT Online
> http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
>
>

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to