I think it came out of a Boeing 747.
----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Intercooler fitting... Help
> what did it come out of?
>
> a truck??
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "jamesf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "membersozdat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 3:29 PM
> Subject: Intercooler fitting... Help
>
>
> > I just picked up my new intercooler... I think I am going to need a hand
> >
> > installing it.... Not sure where I will mount the headlights (or the
> > grill,
> > bumper, blinkers radiator etc ... :)
> >
> > I tried to find a bigger one but this little one was all I could find...
> >
> > (it's got to impress all the rice boys :)
> > Now maybe if I weld two together like they did with those Piazza
> > intercoolers in Hot4s......
> >
> > http://www.ozdat.com/ozdat/newintercooler.jpg
> >
> > No, seriously... should be able to cut it up to make 2 or 3 very nice
> > intercoolers
> >
> > Bit of a bugger to get home in the dat though. The thing just fitted
> > across the back
> > seat.... pressed up against both doors ... just squeezed it in ;)
> >
> > Cya
> > JamesF
> > OZDAT Online
> >
> > --
> > ________________________________________________________________________
> >
> > James Fitness
> > Director
> > Data Scribe Australia Pty Ltd
> > http://www.datascribe.com.au
> > Computers and Supplies
> >
> > OZDAT Online
> > http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
> >
> >
> >
>
--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------