What did the monster cost you??

-----Original Message-----
From: jamesf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 3 November 2000 14:30
To: membersozdat
Subject: Intercooler fitting... Help


I just picked up my new intercooler... I think I am going to need a hand

installing it....  Not sure where I will mount the headlights (or the
grill,
bumper, blinkers radiator etc ... :)

I tried to find a bigger one but this little one was all I could find...

(it's got to impress all the rice boys :)
Now maybe if I weld two together like they did with those Piazza
intercoolers in Hot4s......

http://www.ozdat.com/ozdat/newintercooler.jpg

No, seriously... should be able to cut it up to make 2 or 3 very nice
intercoolers

Bit of a bugger to get home in the dat though. The thing just fitted
across the back
seat.... pressed up against both doors ... just squeezed it in  ;)

Cya
JamesF
OZDAT Online

--
________________________________________________________________________

James Fitness
Director
Data Scribe Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.datascribe.com.au
Computers and Supplies

OZDAT Online
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm



Reply via email to