hey there dan,

I have a twin cam ca16 sitting in the driveway which is apparently 
exactly the same externally as its ca18 brother. I have grabbed a 
bellhousing from the junkyard from a ca20 equipped R31 
skyline/pintara and from my quick play so far appears to bolt up no 
dramas (just need to use a different starter). This bellhousing then 
allows the bolt up of an L series box no worries according to Errol 
(who also said an L18 clutch fits a ca18 too).

something to consider for those wanting to upgrade from L series 
to ca18 on the cheap...... (let you know how it actually goes when I 
get around to it)

Andrew

> 
> I was surprised to hear the L-type boxes bolt up fairly easily to
> the CA and SR, someone said that only one extra hole is needed. Is
> your bellhousing modified much Andrew ? 
> 
> Dan
> 
> 
> DET Dan 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to