Les Mikesell , Thanks for the link , but unfortunately that is no where
related to my question above .
anyway once again , What i was asking is that as there is some delay in
Data Replication , will the Memcache Client checks server2  also  in case
if it doesn't found in Server 1 .

And does adding *KetamaMemcachedSessionLocator * to the code will help in
anyway ??