No, you will have to configure two client instances and read the key from
both servers in your application.

However, sometimes you will get a cache miss from one server and a cache
hit from the other server. And you have no way of knowing if that happened
because a value was written to one server, but the write didn't replicate
yet, or if it was deleted from one server, and the delete didn't replicate
yet.

I'm still incredibly curious as to why your system writes data to both
servers, you don't gain any performance whatsoever, you only create
consistency problems for yourself, and you lock yourself into a setup where
you can't utilize the linear scalability of memcached.

/Henrik