Its the same as duracool, or is supposed to be. I have tried duracool but not the new name. The last batch of duracool I got must have been bad or something as it didnt work worth a darn.

dave walton wrote:

Checkout: http://duracoolky.com/

I've used their HC-22 product to top off industrial cooling units. So
far, so good.
I have not yet tried their HC-12a product.

-Dave Walton