Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. He bought the car last fall and the AC didn't
work then - don't know when it was last functioning. The car is on its
way to my house tonight, I should be able to put gauges on it and see
what's going on. If there's more than a few PSI in the system, we may
gamble on feeding it a pound or two of R-12 and hoping for the best...

:-)

-Dave M.