Ken,

I think that is beating a hasty retreat, just with all the dust they kicked up it may look like a forward movement

On Thursday, September 1, 2005, at 06:11 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm pretty sure that all the countries who were whining about the US not doing enough for the Tsunami victims will be sending millions of dollars of aid. Because of course they know exactly how to help.  I believe France is leading the charge.

Ken

In a message dated 9/1/2005 5:00:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Harry ?M.) )
Subject: Re: [MBZ] A VERY serious topic -- put away yer guns, email
    clients,    taxes, and bad dogs
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mercedes mailing list)

Been watching the news here about whats going on there. Was told my former Guard unit may be on ready alert to assist in the evac and help with food and water. Some have already volenteered to go on their own. Considering whats going on in the middle east it just makes you wonder who will be there for us ????