From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 7:27 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 9/11 inside job? [was: GWB]

You wrote <<it is easier to accept that the
president and much of the federal government are totally incompetent>>

    The idea there was any conspiracy among a dozen or more govt agencies to

kill thousands of Americans & destroy the WTC and Pentagon is beyond
reasonable belief.   Those of us who watched in on TV will never forget the
sight.

    I have a hard time believing there was any incompetence.  The 1st 2
planes hit within a few minutes of each other not allowing enough time for
anyone to do anything.  The 3rd plane hit the Pa. farmland shortly later and

the 4th was in the crosshairs of fighterplanes for its short flight time
remaining.  That the President and others who had to make the choice to
shoot them down or not shoot them down seems like a normal hesitance hoping
against hope we would not be pushed into killing 200+ of our own people by
terrorists.

    I'm not a fan of GWB but some things are just plain silly.

Larry T