what did iraq have to do with these alleged terrorists?  who are we
liberating when we have destroyed the tyrant and his armies yet still have
keep fighting the populace every day?  how is this war won other than by
killing every resident of iraq?  why iraq and not, say, north korea?  what
exactly are we trying to get done at this point other than to occupy and
oppress a once sovereign nation?

the left loves this war as much as the fake neo con radio right.  everyone
is making money on it, i suppose.