on 6/29/08 21:22, Gary Hurst at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i am a lifelong republican, but this guy seems absolutely capable of
> anything.  an absolutely amoral maniac who has hoodwinked america's
> christians into putting him into power.  if anyone has poisoned my mind,
> it's been dubya and his crew.

Ah, but there is your problem. Bush thinks he is a republican, but in fact
he is a puppet being whose strings are being pulled by rabidly pro-Israeli
neo-cons who waited some 20 years for someone to come along stupid enough to
allow them to play out their We Own/Run The World fantasy.

Forget anything else... exactly HOW does the U.S. plan to PAY for this awful
experience?

One piece of advice: next time you call on your nation's young people to put
themselves in harm's way, in the service of your country, you had better
make damn sure the guy at the top got it right. Cause when the boys and
girls get back from Iraq there is going to be discontent to rival or exceed
Vietnam, and I am old enough to remember how bad that was.

Mac