Perhaps not little Hitlers but incompetent fools who shoot first and ask
question later.
Basically I guess they where told what they wanted to hear, who told
them is anyones guess. The Israeli secret service? An insider in Iraq on
the CIA payroll? Or maybe it was just made up out of an uneducated
guess, with the attitude that once it starts it can't be stopped.
Anyway hopefully in the near future there will be a Democratic President
in the white house and a lot of those hawks will be put out to pasture.

Hendrik