Mike Canfield wrote:

They still do the same thing now and get away with it......Remember when a GMC was a TRUCK and a Caddy was, well, a Caddy not a "Pimped out Suburban".
When will they ever learn???????
It makes lots of sense from their point of view, and I have no problem with it so long as I know about it (and can thus take the GMC $1000 leather plus big boom stereo option vs. paying $8,000 for a cadillac emblem, leather, and big boom stereo). When will people learn that a vehicle isn't better because its a Caddy (or an MB for that matter ;) just because its a Caddy is probably a better question ;)

John
'79 300SD