Good point John......Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cimarron

Mike Canfield wrote:

They still do the same thing now and get away with it......Remember when a
GMC was a TRUCK and a Caddy was, well, a Caddy not a "Pimped out Suburban".
When will they ever learn???????

It makes lots of sense from their point of view, and I have no problem
with it so long as I know about it (and can thus take the GMC $1000
leather plus big boom stereo option vs. paying $8,000 for a cadillac
emblem, leather, and big boom stereo).    When will people learn that a
vehicle isn't better because its a Caddy (or an MB for that matter ;)
just because its a Caddy is probably a better question ;)

John
'79 300SD