We found a fijian store in Portland, OR that sells it. It's
interesting, but I'd say it tastes like muddy water, other than the
numbness/tingling. I'm sure I'd eventually began to like it if I drank
as much as they apparently do in the villages!

So which corps re-entry group were you in? I'd join if I could get my
wife to go with me, but she's busy with graduate school.

Tyler