There are no "remote tribes" in Fiji (I was there as a PCV for 3+ years).

There are remote villages, but when I was there the indigenous Fijians were
never considered pas belonging to different "tribes".  Several PCVs in my
vintage married local girls, of varying ethnicity (Indian, Fijian, Chinese,
and mixed race)..