Yes, Renault. Excellent motors performance-wise, but one or two pretty
gruesome design achilles heels. The LeSharos have a cult following existing
outside of all reason, sort of like the Westie Vanagons.

I know of one guy wo hauled one with a dead engine like 1500 miles back
home, just to get one. Such a deal!

Mac