once a car is more than 20 years old, you should buy them in multiples.
lol.  Then you have a cheap supply of parts.  Even the Air Force do it with
old planes.

I was offered a used head for the 3ooE for $200.  Why would I pay that when
I can get a whole car for $400, part it out, give a bunch of bits to my
friends here,  and scrap what's left for $150.

Ed
300E